Frequently Asked Questions

Latest news on Wicked Talent.com.

Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Wicked John on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions. We receive a lot of emails every day and unfortunately, due to the site being moderated by a couple of volunteer, we simply can not reply to every email we receive. So this will be updated as we have more FAQ entries to add.

I submitted my application X days ago and uploaded at least four photos, why haven't I heard back?
We receive dozens of submissions daily and this site is being overlooked by only a couple of volunteers so we just can not review every submission that quickly. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for your submission to be reviewed. Thank you for your patience!

Why did my application get rejected?
If you have uploaded four photos once you registered on your site and your application was rejected, most likely this is due to the poor quality of the photos. We require all members to upload photos that were at least semi-professionally shot. This means all self-taken photos with cell phones is considered to be poor quality photos.

Why I can't upload my photos?
Related to the above FAQ item, if your photo is too small or too large to view properly with a normal desktop browser, then the web site will not accept your upload. If they are over 2MB in size, it is probably too high of a resolution to view properly in a browser. Or if they are less than 100KB in size, the resolution is too small to view.

I am casting for a photo shoot/TV show/movie/etc. What is the best way to reach out to models?
Simplest method is to find the models you are looking for by searching then clicking the Send Booking Request button in their Wicked Talent profile.

I sent a booking request but have not heard back, why?
In most cases, this is because you did not include enough information about yourself and/or your production. For example, saying you are from XYZ Productions, Inc. but providing only your Gmail/Yahoo email address as your primary contact information with no information about what you are looking for is most likely not the best way to receive a response.
Wicked John
Worker Bee

Return to News