Twigglet -Los Angeles March 22-28th

Members please post your travel dates and areas. Open to all. No url's or you will be banned without warning. Please post as (name), traveling to (place), on (dates). Do not respond to these. Only original posts from author. No discussions here. Only post if you are traveling outside of the area listed on your profile.

Twigglet -Los Angeles March 22-28th

Postby Twigglet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:52 pm

march 22nd thru 28th

$25 per hour -casual, fashion
$50 per hour - lingerie etc.

**contact me for day rates NO NUDES, implied considered if discussed beforehand.

^ These rates are not even 1/3 of my normal rates. I am dropping them down to give more people the opportunity to work with me on this limited trip.

Please contact me asap. This is a short trip so my dates may fill up fast.

I CANNOT ACCEPT TF ON THIS TRIP. Due to the short length of this trip and limited availability I will not be accepting trade work. Please respect that I am also flying from hawaii, and that this trip is STRICTLY for modeling, I have no other agenda, this is a modeling tour. I pay for my own flight and baggage from my own pocket on these trips, and generally provide my own hair/ make-up and wardrobe. $25 per hour is really nothing when you consider what is included in the booking.

LETS SHOOT!
Twigglet
Model

Return to Travel Notices