Thank you everyone

For discussion of the May 26th Group Shoot and weekend events

Thank you everyone

Postby Joker on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:33 am

Hi everyone, Joker here - If this thread babbles too much, feel free to delete, but I wanted to share feelings on the shoot. Sorry it took so long but I've been a bit under the weather lately.
I want to thank everyone that I had the pleasure of working with - Everyone was really so warm, professional and creative it was a great environment to be in. The space was fantastic and I had no problem generating ideas once I saw what was available. I have to admit I was a little nervous before I got there, but once I did, I didn't run into any attitude or problems (aside from wanting to work with everyone!)
Also, I think the meet and greet was brilliant - it really helped me get comfortable with the people I was going to be working with and it helped with brainstorming. Also it was a great way to get to know people and blow off steam as I know just about everyone was stressed out! It made Saturday much more fun than just going in and shooting cold.

So anyway, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the experience, it was great to meet you all and I look forward to events like this in the future. And now to post some photos!

-Joker
Joker
Photographer

Postby Metallic Muse on Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:33 pm

I, too, think that the meet and greet was definitely a brilliant idea. It was great getting together with everyone and putting .. um.. I guess voices to faces! hehe Anyway! I definitely think that I made some new friends that night and not just in the working/professional sence either (you know who you are). *nudge nudge wink wink*

And Joker, it was fantastical working with you brother! I know that we'll definitely be getting together later to do.. whatever... WOO!
Metallic Muse
Model

Postby Simonexrez on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:10 am

I love the pic of Mary and Gypsy!

Stay in touch,
Simone
exquisiterestraint.com
Simonexrez

Postby Allie on Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:16 pm

I agree.. the meet a great was a wonderful idea.
Allie

Return to Group Shoot