Unprofessional Models!

Talk about your experiences with models, equipment, locations and new work

Unprofessional Models!

Postby CJ Maziarz on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:14 pm

So, I had a shoot with a girl in Milwaukee a few weeks ago. She's all about being a Suicide Girl and needs to submit her first set. I've shot with her before so I told her I'd do her set and also some personal pics for her boyfriend's xmas present ( :roll: ) I broke down what I needed from my studio and answered a final email from her at 10:30am then left for Milwaukee. I got crappy directions from Mapblast so it took me longer to find her place than I wanted but I called her from Timbuk Tu to let her know. I got her voicemail. Hmm. I ended up driving around for another 45 minutes before finding her place and she never returned my call to help me with finding her place. Hmm. I show up at her place and knock on the door. No answer. Hmm. Call her again. No answer. WTF?! I set a personal time limit for how long I'm going to wait before I leave. I call her 3 more times, beat on the door, then pack it up and head back to Illinois. Never got a call. I get home after pissing away my entire morning and most of the afternoon and my girlfriend, curious kitty that she is, checks the girls NO URLS profile and sees a posting that the photoshoot was cancelled because she got called in to work, and then adds "my apologies to thedvsmonkey."

WTF!!!???!!!??? I called her no less than 6 times when I thought I was going to be late and when she didn't answer her door. She had time to post to her precious NO URLS profile but couldn't take 30 seconds to call me so that I didn't have to drive to Milwaukee or could have at least turned around and not wasted all that time trying to find her place.

Needless to say, I won't even consider working with her and I most certainly won't recommend her to anyone else. Since I know a good handful of Suicide Girls I was even tempted to have them plant the seed to keep her from becoming one but decided that I really couldn't care less if she makes it or not.

Blah! I loathe people who lack professionalism!
CJ Maziarz
Photographer

heh

Postby Kidtee Hello on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:12 am

glad ya didn't go the SG route there contract is pretty BS and crappy and for what the pay you its not worth it....

let her be SG she will be sorry later ....

I hate that there are two girls around here that tend to not show up to shoots

I don't work with them they suck
Kidtee Hello
Photographer

Return to Photographer Chat