Attn Chicago-area Photographers: Operation Kassandra

Talk about your experiences with models, equipment, locations and new work

Attn Chicago-area Photographers: Operation Kassandra

Postby St Marc on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:47 pm

Okay, I've been looking forward to taking pictures of Kassandra for *years.* However, I hate traveling. Therefore, *she* has to travel. I can get her here, but she needs more bookings than just me.

That's where you lot come in.

She needs some paid bookings in the Chicago area. I need a list of who wants to book her. My time frame at this point is just "sometime in the next few months, assuming I can talk her into this." I don't think she thinks I'm serious, but I'm very serious. If I have a list of bookings for her, maybe I can convince her of it. :)

M

PS Just so we're clear, I am not being creepy old stalker Marc. I can do that, but I'm not doing it now. I just really, really want to shoot her and if I can round her up some paid bookings, it'll be good for her as well. She did NOT put me up to this. I'm being proactive.
St Marc
Photographer

God and I thought I was they creepy one

Postby kidteehello on Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:52 am

J/K I would like to shoot with her I am in Ohio However I used to live in Michigan City and I could possibly see if the Dunes Summer Theatre would let us shoot in there on the Off season they are closed in the winter:)

Its an hour train ride from Chicago or can come there and do something but...

I am going to be train or busing everywhere and my Knowledge of the city isn't what it used to be.

So yea when you set a time span let me know so I can try to make arrangements for a trip out that way.....

I don't have a real job at the moment so I am able to shoot during the week also....

Oh and if you know any other Models in the area that would want to TFCD while I am there let me know:)

I am willing to give Kassandra some money also so let me know that too!:) but I am also poor so be gental.... I should take pictures of the hookers and crackheads out my window:)

Traveling is expensive, Esspecially to Chicago....

I was there in July and oy....
I also Highly Recommend the Country Inn they are amazing for hotels in Michigan City its only 47 a night and this place is pimp...
kidteehello

Postby Kassandra Leigh on Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:34 pm

*chokes on her soda* Wellll then!!!! That certainly dispelled any feelings of unpopularity i may have retained earlier@___@

Id realy love the oportunity to shoot with other WT members..my experiance with them so far has been damned amazing so im all for the consept. But it is a bit difficult to get me across the country to you since my financial situation is a bit tricky at the moment. Traveling,room,board n those kind of expenses ontop of the fact i need to drag along someone with me and they lose a paycheck as well kind of kicks my bum since we are actualy saving up for a house for this coming year*DANCE*(Heck yah, house of my own means im so themeing the rooms for photos!haha and he just doenst know it yet)

You should all come to NY for a giant group shoot of lovely perfect kewlness!
Kassandra Leigh
Model

hehehehe

Postby kidteehello on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:36 pm

I would love to come to NYC but alas I would need a place to stay and a way out there witch can be the easier part....

I would love to go see everything again in the big apple..... as you know I want to next spring/summer........

We should set something up somehow:)

Kidtee
kidteehello

Postby Lost Coast Photo on Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:55 am

Kassandra, you're tempting me to use up some of those accumulated frequent flyer miles.....
Lost Coast Photo
Photographer

Postby Donna Ricci on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:28 am

I'll throw in a few extra bucks if I can use any of the finished images (with credit of course) for flyers, etc for WT
Donna Ricci
Founder

Postby NightVisions Photo on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:59 am

I think March would be a good time to fly in, I could add some for the airfare
NightVisions Photo
Photographer

Postby Kassandra Leigh on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:01 pm

*Squeeeks* im feeling the love!!!
Kassandra Leigh
Model

Postby Donna Ricci on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:02 pm

Kassandra, I'm checking side step.com

What's your availability? I'm sure a WT model would let you crash at her place.
Donna Ricci
Founder

Postby Donna Ricci on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:05 pm

p.s. go into zee chatroom

http://wickedtalent.com/WickedTalk/chat
Donna Ricci
Founder

Postby Kassandra Leigh on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 pm

DonnaRicci wrote:Kassandra, I'm checking side step.com

What's your availability? I'm sure a WT model would let you crash at her place.

Well the only thing in march i realy have to attend is I-CON March 23-25, 2007 at Stony Brook University, NY .But so long as i know far enough ahead i can scedual pretty much anything. The only potential problem i can point out is that id be dragging along my other half
Kassandra Leigh
Model

Postby Kassandra Leigh on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:28 pm

DonnaRicci wrote:p.s. go into zee chatroom

http://wickedtalent.com/WickedTalk/chat

the ickie thing isnt loving me>_<
Kassandra Leigh
Model

Postby NightVisions Photo on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:36 pm

we are working on a small group shoot here in Chicago in March, and it would great if you could make it.
NightVisions Photo
Photographer

Postby Lost Coast Photo on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:29 pm

Can I vote for somewhere around March 8-12 (+/- a few days), assuming it really is in March? Barring any changes by my client, that's when I'm most likely to be in town. But it that doesn't work it's ok, I have the ability to get to NY and not everyone else here does.
Lost Coast Photo
Photographer

Postby NightVisions Photo on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:45 pm

I have to go to las vegas in march but I think it's after those dates so that will work for me.
NightVisions Photo
Photographer

Next

Return to Photographer Chat